Recovery without financial worries
Dedicate yourself entirely to your recovery in case of critical or noncritical illness diagnosis. In case of a stroke or cancer, AdapCI provides you with the opportunity to maintain your living standards and fulfill financial obligations. Like Adaptable, it is based on Chapter A and B.
Why the AdapCI critical illness insurance?
Wide coverage against several illnesses
Benefit from an immediate coverage against 24 critical illnesses and 4 non-critical illnesses.
Affordable and flexible solution
- Coverage from $ 10,000 to $ 2,000,000
- End of payments at 25, 35, 45, 55, 65 or 75 years old (20 years minimum)
- Possibility to change paid-up capital after the 3th, 5th or 7th policy anniversary without health statement
All level assistance
To offer the best possible care with no additional charge, UL Mutual established a partnership with Best Doctors and Sigma Assistel.
- Access to the best specialists for a second opinion
- Complete planning of treatments abroad
- Medical assistance with a qualified medical team
- Legal assistance
- Home assistance
- Home care assistance
- Psychological assistance for the policy holder and their dependents
- In case of death: Premium entirely paid back to the policy holder’s beneficiary, if no claim was previously made for a covered illness or condition.
- Once premiums are due: At all time, get 100% of premiums paid if you cancel your critical illness insurance.
- Before premiums are due: From the 10th year following subscription until premiums term, progressive refund of paid premiums minus any paid benefit, if applied.
More protections for children of less than 16 years old
Children of less than 16 years old are automatically covered for the 24 critical illnesses and the 4 noncritical illnesses, just as for the 7 additional critical illnesses or conditions.
Critical conditions and illnesses additional to the Juvenile plan
- Congenital heart diseases
- Cerebral palsy
- Cystic fibrosis
- Rett syndrome
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Muscular dystrophy
Contact your financial advisor to subscribe to a critical illness insurance adapted to your needs.